Thank you for joining the CITYLIFE loyalty program. If you wish to learn more about the program and other products of CITYLIFE, please visit our website at https://cl.world
- Terms and definitions:
Company means the authorized operator of the website cl.world, the Product, Program, and Tariffs of CITYLIFE.
Website means the Company’s official website cl.world, which contains information regarding the Company’s Program, Tariffs, Partners, as well as the goods, works, and services they provide subject to Tariffs and Bonus Points.
Company’s Program means a range of measures that aim to bring together Partners and Clients to obtain mutual benefits.
CITYLIFE Product(s) means software complete with a tangible medium for personal identification, which is a matter of civil-law relations and which enables the Client and Distributor to gain access to the Company’s Program.
Personal account means a personal account of a Program participant.
Partner means a legal entity or a private entrepreneur that has entered into an agreement with the Company to purchase CITYLIFE Product and subsequently sell it to the Clients.
Merchant means the Company’s Partner that sells its goods, works, and services to Clients and Distributors with Discounts and Bonus Points.
Client means any legally capable individual who has received CITYLIFE Product from the Company’s Partner in order to get a Discount or Cashback from the Merchant.
Internal Client means an individual, a consumer of the Merchant’s services, goods and/or works or the Merchant’s employee who is a holder of a CITYLIFE personal or electronic identification medium issued by CITYLIFE to the Merchant. The Internal Client always gets 100% of Bonus Points out of the total percentage, which is determined by the Merchant regardless of the Tariff.
External Client means an individual, a consumer of the Merchant’s services, goods and/or works or the Merchant’s employee who is a holder of a CITYLIFE personal or electronic identification medium issued by CITYLIFE to other Partners, Customers, etc. The External Client always gets 80% of Bonus Points out of the total percentage, which is determined by the Merchant regardless of the Tariff.
Discount means a financial allowance given in the form of a cost reduction for the Merchant’s goods, services, and works.
Bonus Point (CL) means a measure of the Company’s obligations towards Clients of the Loyalty Program. CL Bonus Point is secured with actual commodity and money turnover and is formed in the Company’s Software, in the Personal Account of a Loyalty Program participant (Client, Partner) based on the amount of funds generated from selling goods, works, and/or services, being part of financial benefits that are subject to distribution among all Loyalty Program participants. CL Bonus Point is a form of reward for Loyalty Program participants rather than a monetary unit. When converted, 1 (One) CL Bonus Point equals 1 (One) Russian rouble.
CITYLIFE Card is the Client’s personal ID media based on the Client’s tangible media. The card number is indicated on the front side of the CITYLIFE card. The Client is identified with this card number.
CITYLIFE Electronic Card is the Client’s personal ID media based on the Client’s digital media. The card number is indicated on the front side of the CITYLIFE card. The Client is identified with this card number.
- Rules of the Program
- These rules are a public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) that contains terms and conditions of the Agreement and arrangements for using the Company’s Program and CITYLIFE Products addressed to any legally capable individual (hereinafter referred to as the Client) who is duly authorized to enter into an agreement. If any provision of the Agreement is illegal or is in conflict with applicable law, such provision shall have no legal effect and shall be excluded from the Agreement, which does not render the Agreement null and void.
- This is a non-negotiable agreement that can be accepted by the Client only by acceding thereto in all entirety – without any exceptions or reservations.
- Each time the Client buys or uses CITYLIFE Products, the Client shall acknowledge that the Client agrees to be bound by the Agreement.
- If the Client does not agree with the terms and conditions of the Agreement and does not intend to accept it, the Client shall cease to use the Company’s Program and CITYLIFE Products.
- General conditions
- In order to get CL Bonus Points and to purchase goods/services from the Company’s Partners with a discount, the Client must activate the Personal Account on the Company’s website.
- By using the Product when purchasing goods/services from the Company’s Partners, the Client can get a discount on the cost of the goods/services. The discount offered by each Partner is specified on the Company’s website.
- When the goods/services are bought from Partners, CL Bonus Points will be accrued in the Client’s Personal Account. Accrual conditions and amount of Bonus Points from each Partner are specified on the website.
- . The Client may, at any time, exchange CL Bonus Points for the goods/services of the Company’s Partners that sell their goods/services at a discount and for CL Bonus Points.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to take all reasonable steps to protect their personal information.
- The Client undertakes to use the Company’s Program so that the Client’s actions may not cause harm to CITYLIFE or damage its reputation.
- The Client may have a single unique account. If the Client’s account is cancelled, the Client can be registered again and can be allowed to create a new account at the Company’s discretion.
- The Client undertakes not to use the Company’s Program and Products for any illegal or fraudulent purposes. CITYLIFE reserves the right to cancel the Client’s account if the Client acts in defiance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- The Client shall be responsible for making sure that the personal information contained in the Client’s account is true and up-to-date.
- Once per year on December 26, the Company will cancel all user accounts that have stayed inactive for 12 months. After cancellation, all bonus points will be annulled without any compensation whatsoever.
- The Client may, at any time, stop using the Company’s Program and/or Product. To do this, the Client shall send an appropriate notice to the Company, delete all information from the account and cease using CITYLIFE products.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Client gives consent to CITYLIFE, or the companies, and to any third parties as may be designated by the Company to process, use and transfer the Client’s personal data for purposes of executing this Agreement for an indefinite term.
- Personal data processing shall be construed and understood by the Parties as collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, dissemination (including transfer), de-personification, blocking, destruction and any other actions (operations) with personal data. The Client may revoke the Client’s consent to process personal data provided that the Client sends a written notice thereof to the Company at least 10 days before the expected termination date of processing and using the personal data provided by the Client.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Client agrees to receive advertising information through communication channels indicated in the account.
- The Company undertakes to abide by applicable law in its business activity, act in the best interests of the Client and take all reasonable actions to provide high quality services.
- Modification of Contract
- The Company may at any time alter, change or modify the Agreement if the functionality of CITYLIFE Products should change or subject to legal requirements.
- A new version of the Agreement shall be published on the Company’s website and shall be effective from its publication.
- The continued use by the Client of the Company’s Program and CITYLIFE Products after any changes, alterations and modifications constitutes the Client’s consent thereto. If the Client does not agree with changes, alterations and modifications to this Agreement, they shall immediately stop using the Company’s Program and CITYLIFE Products.
- The Client guarantees that all terms and conditions of this Agreement and rules for using the Program are clear, and the Client accepts them unconditionally and in all entirety.
- The Client is not an employee and/or representative of the Company. In this respect, the Client may not act on behalf of the Company without its consent.
- The object hereunder are the rights, which are granted to the Client as a participant of the Program. Participation in the Program cannot be deemed as property and/or commodity.
Address and banking details of the Company
CityLife LP Company number: LP2223
Office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwilliam street lower, Dublin 2
Block B, The Crescent Building, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9, Dublin, D09 C6X8, Republic of Ireland
Phone number: 01 893 4902 (+353 1 893 4902)
Bank name: UAB “Paysera” EVP2510003465493CITYLIFE LP Address: Menulio Street 7, Vilnius, LT-04326, Lithuania IBAN: LT14350002575824